Starts in 12 Days, 3 Hours
May 26, 2021 8:30 am
Of all of the workplace issues, illness, disability and absenteeism are the most difficult to manage
and can have the greatest impact on an organization.
This webinar will cover the essential elements of disability accommodation with emphasis on
minimizing an institution’s risk and exposure to liability, and maximizing its ability to flexibly and
strategically manage its people.
• Disability – What does (and does not) qualify?
• Perceived disability – Why and how does perception matter?
• Duty to accommodate – What is an institution required to do – procedurally and
• Medical Information: To what information is an institution entitled, and how can the
information be obtained?
• Undue hardship: When is that met?