Starts in 6 Days, 19 Hours
September 29, 2021 8:30 am
The Importance of a Defensible Workplace Investigation
Sooner or later, every employer will face the need to investigate one or more of its employees.
More and more employers are recognizing the important tool a workplace investigation can be in discovering problems and preventing their recurrence.
Common reasons why an institution might launch an investigation:
• substance abuse
• discrimination complaints
• harassment complaints
• threats against others
• vandalism and other sabotage
• violations of work rules
• safety problems
• workplace theft
This webinar will provide participants with the skills and tools necessary to conduct an effective,
legally compliant workplace investigation.
• Why Investigate? Legal requirements and practical considerations.
• The importance of the investigative process – how to ensure your investigations pass
• Investigation Mistakes and how to avoid them.
• The Verdict and Next Steps – You’ve conducted the perfect investigation – now what?
8:30 – 9:30am